On this page, the Nokia C21 Plus TA-1433 Flash File is available now. It is the official stock firmware package for the smartphone device. With the flash file pack in USB driver, Flash Tool and a complete flashing tutorial links. Then, you can easily download and install the stock ROM on your computer/laptop.
The Nokia C21 Plus display size is 6.52 inches IPS and capacitive touchscreen with 13MP rear and 5MP selfie camera. It has 32GB/64GB internal storage that runs on 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM. Nokia C21 Plus powered by the SpreadTrum chipset processor, a non-removable Li-Po 4000mAh battery and Android 11 (Go edition) operating system. Also, including a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Overview: Nokia C21 Plus TA-1433 Flash File
Here, we are providing the Nokia C21 Plus Stock Firmware to fix all the software related issues on your Android device. It also solves Fastboot, Fix dead mode, Downgrade, Fix Invalid IMEI, Remove Hang Logo, Fix Unknown baseband error and more. The Stock ROM package scanned with Avast Antivirus. So, you can download and install without any hassle.
Before downloading the Nokia C21 Plus TA-1433 Flash File, please make sure you have the correct USB Driver and Flash Tool. But, if you don’t have the driver and tool, don’t worry! We are providing its download links below.
Nokia C21 Plus TA-1433 Flash File
Please match the firmware version of your needs, after download and install. If you don’t match to flashing, so your device is fully not active. The firmware all the information given here, carefully read this.
- Device Name: Nokia C21 Plus
- Device Config: TA-1433
- Support CPU: Unisoc SC9863A
- Google Apps: Include
- Rooting: No
- Zip Size: 1.3GB
Firmware Version: Hope_00WW/HPE:11/RP1A.201005.001/00WW_1_200
Read Also: Nokia 230 RM-1172 Flash File
Stock Firmware Installing Tutorial
Please take important file backups on your computer before installing the Stock Firmware. Such as: Photos, Contacts, Documents etc. Because all the data is erased after flash. Kindly, ensure flashing pre-require.
A Windows PC/Laptop
An USB cable
Install correct USB drivers on your PC.
Latest Version of SPD Flash Tool
Steps to Install the Stock Firmware
If you have no previous experience installing the flash file on a smartphone device, you can follow below steps-by-steps to completely flash the phone.
- Download the Nokia C21 Plus TA-1433 Flash File, USB driver and Flash Tool on your PC.
- After, each extract all the zip files.
- Install the driver on your Windows..
- Go to the SPD Flash Tools extracted folder and double click on the .exe file
- Now, the flash tools are open.
- Add the firmware in the tool from the extracted folder.
- If the file is added, then click on the start button.
- Connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
- Everything is OK, start flashing.
- Wait for the complete Ring.
- After coming to the complete Ring, then disconnect your device from PC and enjoy.
Disclaimer: Gsmbuzz team are not responsible for your device hardware and technical problems.