Hello dear visitors, I hope everyone is as well. Today, I will explore the Itel P55 Plus P663L Flash File, about software details of the device. Here, I will provide the Itel P55 Firmware File, it is a fresh and tested stock ROM pack. You will find the Flash File and all the flashing requirement download links with a complete step-by-step tutorial.
The Itel P55 Plus P663L Flash File Firmware has a zip package. If you want to use this, first download it on your computer from below the given link. The Itel P55 Plus P663L Stock Firmware helps you to fix all the software related issues. For example: Dead mode recovery, LCD blinking, Hang Logo, (if you forget your user pin), recovery system file, Update changelog, and more.
Overview: Itel P55 Plus P663L Flash File (Stock ROM)
The Itel P55 Flash File scanned with a powerful PC antivirus and tested to our skilled technician before uploading here. There also is an easy guideline for installing this on your Android device. So, you can download and install without any hassle.
Read Also: Itel A70 A665L Flash File
Itel P55 Plus P663L Flash File (Stock Firmware)
Here, I am attached to a direct download for easy to get the Itel P55 Plus P663L Flash File on your PC. So, no delay for downloading it, click on the link below to get this.
- File Version: Itel_P55_Plus_P663L_OP_V629_231101_SPD
- Chipset: SpreadTrum Unisoc T606
- File Type: PAC (packet)
- File size: 4.30GB
- Download Type: Zip
- Supported Tool: SPD Research Flash Tool
How to Use
First of all, take a backup file of your smartphone device, such as: Photos, Document, Application, User Password, Contacts and all personal data. Then save this on your PC storage.
Steps to Start Flashing Process
- Download and extract the SPD Flash Tool on your PC.
- Install an USB driver on your Windows System (If you already installed, So SKIP this steps).
- Extract the downloaded Itel P55 Plus P663L Flash File zip package on your PC C;drive.
- Now, double click to open SPD_Flash_Tool.exe file from the extracted folder.
- When the tool is open, click on “GEAR ICON” to add the Stock Firmware in the tool.
- A new window will open in front of you, now add the flash file from the extracted folder.
- After, connect your android device to the computer via an USB cable with a hold boot key.
- Insert battery or give power connection on the smartphone device.
- Now start your flashing process, wait a few seconds for it to complete.
- Once complete, disconnect the phone from the computer and turn it on.
Enjoy a nice day thank you!
Please note: Gsmbuzz team will not be responsible for hardware and technical problems of your smartphone. So, understand everything well before flashing. Also, if you want to know anything additional, you can ask us by write a comment below.